Bau-Treff: Bau, Bauen, Renovierung, Modernisierung

Das Bau-Treff Forum
Alles rund ums Bauen, Renovierung, Modernisierung, ...

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Living in houses with lots of glass/windows....

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Das Bau-Treff Forum -> Innenausbau
Autor Nachricht
depprussell
Kannenträger

BeitragVerfasst am: 24.07.2018 06:30    Titel: Living in houses with lots of glass/windows.... Antworten mit Zitat

Hello,

I'm just curious what that's like, mentally, and habitually. I noticed a house like that on my way home the other day, and it was really cool looking, but then I thought about the mental states that must exist to cope with living in a place where blocking of the glass is just not that practical, or would be aesthetically extremely ugly(and, why bother living there then?). I suppose it's one thing if you are in a very secluded area, but I see houses at lease some what like that in neighborhoods here and there, so...
For instance, the effort to ensure cleanliness, or not care. The effort to have it look showroom all the time, or again, just not care. There certainly seems to be a certain amount of exhibitionism involved, but even to that end, I know more then a few people wander about their homes at times with less on then you'd stroll down the street in, so that would be something you'd have to think about. What other things do you find yourself adjusting to with that much visibility all the time?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1304445
Digital video content production studio

Thank you.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Das Bau-Treff Forum -> Innenausbau Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen